Update

African Connection links are now in the sidebar to the right, just below the My Travel section.

Click here to see a La Crosse Tribune article about the mission in Uganda.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time Off

Saturday, August 30
Steinegg

An option / off day in the Swiss Ride. My option: take the day off and visit friends Max and Helen in Sargans. It was a two hour train and bus ride from Steinegg. It was a thoroughly enjoyable day, not one second of it spent on a bike.

Max

Helen

And now it is another bit of time off, this time from adding posts about the ride. I am off for Uganda* at 12:45 p.m. on Thursday. We are returning to visit the church in Tororo, the Aturukuku Primary School and the mission in Mbale. I'll return to La Crosse on November 2 and will pick up on the Swiss Ride posts when I get re-settled back at home.

* Read a little about the Uganda work in this old post on the 14 Percent Ride blog: Click here.

No comments: